Starting a business requires a lot of planning, a solid plan and often times a lot of finances. Business credit cards are a great way to get the business going especially before it starts bringing in stable revenue.
Some business cards provide enticing rewards that allow you to save a lot of business-related purchases. However, some rewards are greater than others, thus the need to conduct due diligence to determine which card will offer the best benefits. Here are some of the best business cards attractive sign-up bonuses that you should consider:
The American Express Business Platinum Card
This is a premium business card usually offered to successful businesses. The card’s sign-up bonus points may vary but applicants should expect at minimum of 60,000 American Express membership reward points. However, those points are subject to making purchases worth $15,000 within the first three months after securing the card. Some perks of this card include:
- Access to more than 1,200 airport lounges located in more than 30 countries and access to the Amex global lounge collection.
- $200 rebates in baggage fees every year.
- Earn 5-times membership rewards for prepaid hotels and flights on amextravel.com.
- 5X for every purchase worth $ or more.
The card is ideal for businesses whose employees or executives travel a lot. The card attracts a $595 annual fee.
Ink Business Cash
This card is offered by JP Morgan Chase Bank and is ideal for businesses or business owners that do not want any annual fees on their card. The signup bonus features a $750 cash back when the card is used on purchases worth at least $7,500 in the first three months.
- Cardholders receive a 5% cash back for the first $25,000 used to purchase or pay for office related expenses such as furniture, phone services, cable and internet every year.
- The card offers a 2% refund for the first $25,000 worth of purchases at restaurants and gas stations every year.
- You will not be held responsible for unauthorized purchases or charges made using the card.
- The card features fraud protection.
Business Advantage Cash Reward Card
The card is offered by Bank of America and is ideal for small businesses that do not have that many expenses. Nevertheless, it still offers decent perks.
- It offers a $300 cash back for the first $3,000 worth of business expenses paid using the card.
- A 3% cash back when the card is used to pay for office supplies, fuel, travel expenses, consulting services, internet and phone.
- Every other purchase attracts a 1% cash back.
- Membership to the Business Platinum Honors earns you 5.25% cashback on various items and 3.5% on restaurant expenses.
Capital One Spark Cash for business
This is one of the most reliable and flexible business cards out there even though its bonuses are not the highest. Here are some of its offers:
- $500 cash back for purchases worth $4,500 in the first 90 days after account opening.
- No annual fee is charged for the first 12 months although a $95 annual fee accrues every subsequent year.
- No fraud liability in case the card is stolen or lost.
- Unlimited 2% rebate for all business purchases.
- Zero over-limit fees.